NP- 25days MaxBudget- openMandatory Skill-C++, Bluetooth Connectivity, Bluetooth stack,Linux,Experience working on Bluetooth Profiles/Stack/Application Development(Either of 2 is fine)
Roles and Responsibilities– Spearheading the design, development, integration and maintenance of the phone projection application/Bluetooth Applications and middleware components for multiple upcoming as well as existing infotainment platforms.
– Independently driving design, development and integration for the phone projection features on reference or customer platforms.
– Support in Testing, Stabilization and Optimizations for all assigned work packages and features
– Keep abreast of technology trends in connectivity inside vehicles
– Excellent programming skills in C++ programming
– Strong experience working on Linux/RTOS/Android/QNX
– Worked on Phone Projection technologies like Apple CarPlay, Google AndroidAuto OR Good Experience working on Bluetooth Profiles/Stack/Application Development(Either of 2 is fine)
– Proficient in multi-threaded programming and middleware solution development on Linux environment. Strong in fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
– Good knowledge of at least one Embedded Infotainment platform (QNX, Linux, GENIVI, Android)
– Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects
build, porting and customization experience.
– System level debugging
– Experience of system integration for automotive infotainment systems is preferred
– Experience in Designing and building large complex software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
– Good experience in User level Application development on Linux platforms with focus on design aspects to integrate with multiple dependent modules
– Should be well versed with OS concepts, OO Design patterns and overview of the System level components on Linux
– Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
Permanent position with CMMI| Bangalore Location